Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To The Great Lady.

you are such a great person in my life.
since i was young, since i was kid.
now i know how hard to be a woman ( it looks like i'm already a woman plak =.='')
you inspired me.

you are grace and cheerfully.
but deep inside you are strong. too strong i thought.
you can manage us with all you have.
you can make us feel strong so we can overcome what we are afraid of.

today is your birthday.
last night at 12, i texted you.
i know, you are waiting for something before you went to sleep.
i hope the thing that you have been waiting is coming to you.

i don't know.
there's a lot of thing that i want to say.
but i could only manage to say,
'happy birthday umi. i love you.'
loser me...

i hope that those words could make you feel happy.
i'm here always think about you.
i'm always want to do the best for you.
i'm sorry for not being a good daughter to you.
but at least i'm trying to be the one.
always trying...

i'm so sorry.
every time i go home, i couldn't help you much.
i'm sorry for the mess i made, for the laziness of waking up in the morning.
and so on.

you are the best mum.
you are always there for me every time i need someone.
i remember when my spm result was announced.
i can see the disappointed face.

i'm so sorry for not giving you 10A.
but, you are great.
you know each thing in this world happened for a reason.
you tried to make me feel better by saying "ah, it's okay lah along, takde rezeki tu."

i cried and cried a lot as if there's no other chance.
still,  you are the one that tell me everything is gonna be fine.
i'm so grateful that you are my mother, the great lady.
i hope you can have all the happiness in this world and hereafter, insyaAllah.
happy birthday Umi.

with lots of love.
Along~

Me and her when i was young.
Mother-daughter gossiping. haha.
copy and paste kan?
she's beautiful. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMI. WE LOVE YOU. <3 <3 <3

P/S to my mum : thank you for everything. and thank you for accepting my choice.
P/S to readers : now i know where the beautiful in me comes from. hahaha. :P perasan gila.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...